Rebellion are looking for an experienced producer to manage the delivery and integration of the writing, script and VO assets for their games.
This is what they write:
The successful applicant will have more than one published game to their credit, excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to communicate clearly and efficiently between disciplines in a development team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and energetic independent developer with a 27-year track record at the forefront of the industry. The role provides a rewarding challenge for an experienced producer looking to make a direct contribution to the quality of all of our games.
- Coordinate writing requirements for more than one project at a time
- Commission writers and manage their contracts and deliverables
- Integrate writing assets into our database
- Commission and manage localisation services
- Prepare scripts for VO recording and track audio asset production
- Work closely with development and audio teams
- A proven track record of schedule and deliverable coordination
- Full project lifecycle experience in a production role
- Experience with localisation and asset management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail and good proofreading skills