Zynga Slots/Match division is reaching out for a Senior Audio Designer to compose music and perform audio design, specification, implementation, editing and review tasks for our growing stable of casual games for mobile and web platforms. Interested?
“Zynga Slots/Match division seeks a Senior Digital Audio Designer to compose music and perform audio design, specification, implementation, editing and review tasks for our growing stable of casual games for mobile and web platforms. You’ll be joining a highly-focused team of game professionals, creating audio and soundtrack specifications for a successful Zynga game already in flight, and seeing that audio through to implementation and release in a rapid-cadence environment.” – Zynga Slots/Match division
If you are the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be an experienced composer in multiple styles of commercial music, utilizing the latest Digital Audio Workstations— ProTools or Logic a plus – and sound-ware libraries
- Be familiar with principals of sound design and sound effects creation, from foley recording, use of sound libraries, to sound synthesis & modeling
- Have at least 3 years of experience working with game development environments — Unity experience a significant plus — including live-ops and production-release cadences
- Be fluently conversant with using spreadsheets as database-repository/organization/communication/tracking tools — Excel and GoogleDocs sheets a plus
- Be familiar with concepts and tools for Audio Signal Processing and repair: Izotope RX, Melodyne a plus
- Have a working knowledge of Acoustics and 3D localization concepts, reverb, EQ, compression, mastering and noise reduction
- Be a can-do team player who understands the value of over-communication.
- The position will report to the Slots/Match Audio Director.
Careers region: North America
Careers location: Chicago, IL
Careers Category: Game Design & Production
Careers Type: Full-Time