WHAT’S THE CONTEST?
SUBMIT VIDEOS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 6TH 2018
- Use BOOM Library’s TURBINE plug-in (7-day Free Trial available, iLok 2 or 3 required) to put a short video of your choice to sound
- Use TURBINE as the only sound source without adding additional instruments, generators or SFX.
- NO JET POWERED FLIGHT OBJECTS ALLOWED – this would be too easy 😉
- Please make sure that you don’t use copyrighted video material. You can shoot a short video yourself or use a Creative Commons video.
- The images are NOT the deciding factor. We’re all about sound!
- Make a second video (screencast) that proves that your sound was created with TURBINE
- Upload both videos to your YouTube channel and send us the links at firstname.lastname@example.org (if you don’t have a YouTube channel, simply create one or send the videos to us 😉
- Name the final video as follows: BOOM Library – Turbine Contest – Your Full Name
- Deadline for submitting the video is Thursday, September 6th 2018
- Voting starts on Friday, September 7th 2018 and runs until Thursday, September 13th 2018, 05:00PM CEST
- We’ll list all submitted videos on this website
- To vote on a video, click on the button below and use the thumbs up / down buttons on YouTube
- The three videos with the most YouTube likes make it to the final round
- Our Sound Designers will rank the three finalists
- We’ll announce the winners in late September via Facebook and on this website
- We’ll also notify the winners via email
- The winner will receive a 2,000€ gift code for our BOOM Library online store
- The first runner-up will receive a 1,000€ gift code for our BOOM Library online store
- The second runner-up will receive a 500€ gift code for our BOOM Library online store
- A cash payment is not possible
VOTE ON THE VIDEOS
Starting on September 7th 2018, you can view the videos here and vote for them on YouTube
#11 – Christian Antkow
Please note that in this video not only TURBINE sounds were used but we decided to include and show the creative work anyways. (Water sounds at the beginning)
#12 – Manuel Tricas
Please note that in this video not only TURBINE sounds were used but we decided to include and show the creative work anyways. (Nature ambience sounds in the background)